Thank you for inviting me on this journey with you. I am looking forward to coaching you on this 90-day Programme.
View my Calendar to schedule our time together for the one-on-one Coaching Calls and the initial review call. Then click the links below to receive your bonuses:[green_plus_2_list width=”100%”]
- Bonus 1. 30-minute one-on-one Teleconference Coaching Call. In this call we review your book project and determine where you are with your project and what is required for moving forward. We will take some key decisions and direct you on what activities you need to undertake to leverage your book. View the Calendar at the link above to set your appointment.
- Bonus 2. Membership to private Facebook Group. You are not alone. Through our private FaceBook Group you will be able to share your successes and challenges. I will also address any questions raised in the group.
- Bonus 3. Access to Udemy Course Book Marketing in Five. You have written the book. Don’t leave it on the doorstep. This course will reinforce the actions which you need to take to market your book. You will receive permanent access to this course to allow you to refer to it from time to time.
- Bonus 4. Templates for coordinating your first Virtual Book Tour. A virtual book tour is an event, and any event takes coordination. I have found that using templates have made coordinating book tours so much easier. I look forward to sharing the email and other monitoring templates which I have used in effectively coordinating tours for my clients as we start this session.
- Bonus 5. Transcript and audio of Teleseminar: Create Your BestSeller on a ShoeString. Learn more about the important aspects of marketing your book online in this Teleseminar.
- Bonus 6. Transcript of interview with D’vorah Lansky on what authors can do to take advantage of the digital revolution. The digital revolution has opened up many more opportunities. Learn from this conversation how you can make the most of these.
- Bonus 7. Email support for the duration of the program to answer your book marketing questions and help you remain focused. Let’s connect at Thrive@TheBookMarketingMentor.com